This year’s Flood Management Forum will bring together the industry’s key stakeholders to discuss and debate key policy and strategic thinking. This event provides an opportunity for delegates to:
- Learn about the opportunities presented in the Environment Agency’s new procurement framework and an update on Project 13
- Gain an assessment of the current funding strategy and hear innovative approaches to accessing new streams of funding
- Hear practical case studies of how organisations are working with partners to secure funding, adapt and be resilient to climate change
- Share insight and expertise through our NCE100 flood resilience winners
- Meet with 150+ leaders and influencers from key stakeholders, including Defra, Environment Agency, LLFAs, LEPs, drainage boards, water companies and the entire supply chain all under one roof
Don’t miss this annual opportunity to get up to date on the biggest projects, latest thinking and future plans for the UK’s flood and climate resilience.
If you need help with your booking please contact George Thornton on 020 3953 2101 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Who will you meet?
The Bloomsbury Hotel, London
16-22 Great Russell St