The 2017 programme is currently being developed, but here’s a snapshot of key themes and topics this year:
- Developing a national flood management strategy – the role of the National Infrastructure Commission and the Infrastructure Needs Assessment
- What are the opportunities and challenges for the UK’s flood management industry post-Brexit?
- Water as a resource – how do we balance challenges around flood risk with opportunities around water storage?
- Innovative strategies in natural flood management and catchment-wide approaches
- Funding – best practice and success stories around partnership funding
- Community, infrastructure and asset resilience – what have we learnt 1 year on from the Cumbria and Culverdale reviews?
If you are interested in speaker opportunities, please contact:
020 7391 4537