Future Engineer’s Working Group
New Civil Engineer are looking for a group of budding engineers to come together at the Future of Floods conference 2019 in London on 20-21 November to discuss some of the sector’s most pressing issues. Nominate a rising star or put yourself forward by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
What can be done to protect national infrastructure from flooding and make rail and road networks more flood resilient? Elements under consideration will are include, but are not limited to:
- Smart materials
- Sustainability agenda
The working group will unearth the challenges among industry facilitators and the NCE editorial team before deliberating the potential solutions.
Two representatives from the working group will share their findings during the ‘Future Approaches’ section of the conference enlightening the other delegates on their solutions.Agenda
- 9:30 - registration
- 10:00 - welcome
- 10:10-10:30 - Facilitator speeches
- 10:30-11:00 - Unearthing challenges
- 11:00-11:15 - Refrshments break
- 11:15-12:00 - Discussing solutions
- 12:00-12:30 - Summarising discussion
interim Western route managing director,
- Gain valuable exposure and experience with peers in the industry to solve some of the biggest challenges and let your ideas be heard
- Improve and develop communication, critical thinking, collaborative working, problem-solving skills and presenting skills
- Gain exposure from the NCE brand with a write up on the discussion and working group’s solutions
- Opportunity to present on the main stage to 120 decision-makers and leaders in the flood’s sector
- FREE invitation to attend the main day of the conference programme worth £699!
- Email email@example.com to register
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with these details in the body of the Outlook email:Full name: Contact number: Year graduated: Job title: Company: Why you want to participate (Max. 150 words)? Successful applicants will be notified by Friday 25th October.